What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- We collect personal data on club members, such as name, address, phone number, age, date of birth, gender, email address, emergency contact details and important medical information. We only collect the personal data required to fulfil the services of the club to our members. These services include:
- Notification of fixtures and team selection, and other hockey playing activities such as training and hockey camps.
- Notification of non hockey playing events such as socials, annual general meetings, club surveys, and general club news.
- Club administration activities, such as the collection of match fees, payment of subscriptions or for attendance at events, and adherence to club policies and procedures.
- Role holders may have additional personal data recorded depending on their role such as DBS certification, First Aider certification, coaching qualifications and safeguarding course attendance.
Who we share your data with
- We do not share your personal data with 3rd parties for marketing purposes.
- Club role holder contact details and senior ladies player registrations are maintained on FixturesLive:
- Club role holder contact details are publicised on the club web site, so that existing and potential members and other teams may contact us.
- Senior ladies players are required to be registered with the Surrey Hockey Ladies League to play in SHLL fixtures. This registration information is held on FixturesLive.
- Full playing club member contact details (excluding juniors) that are recorded on FixturesLive are visible to other club members when they are logged in to FixturesLive.
- Post-match details edited on FixturesLive, can include team selection (name only) and goal scorer information that is publicly available.
- Our club membership and registration records are maintained on LoveAdmin, and accessible only by club administrators. These records are used for administration and internal communications by email (from role holders to club members). Please refer to the following policies to understand both your and the club agreements with LoveAdmin:
- The terms and conditions that you agree to when you log in to your LoveAdmin account https://www.loveadmin.com/terms-and-conditions/
- The terms and conditions between OKHC and LoveAdmin – https://www.loveadmin.com/terms-and-conditions-for-organisations/
- Club role holders (in particular team captains/managers) have copies of contact details of playing club members selected for their squad, so that they may send notifications about fixtures, request availability and notify players of team selection.
- Contact details for certain role holders, typically governing body contacts are shared with certain affiliates:
- As a hockey club we are affiliated to England Hockey. As part of the affiliation process we share data and sign an agreement with EH. For more information read about the Club Affiliation process on the England Hockey web site http://www.englandhockey.co.uk/
What rights you have over your data
- If you are or have been a member of the club you have the right to ensure the accuracy of the personal data we hold and to request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- To maintain your personal data you may contact us or use web based accounts to update your records:
- For senior ladies players (who have Surrey Hockey Ladies League Registration) and club role holders you can maintain your personal data on FixturesLive by logging into your account at https://w.fixtureslive.com/login.aspx
- For all club members you can maintain your personal data, used for internal club communications and administration (e.g. payments), on LoveAdmin by logging into your account at https://app.loveadmin.com/Login/93F92B60033B1BDECD0E4013A4806094.htm
- Umpires can maintain personal data on Surrey Hockey Umpires Association by logging into your account at https://www.surreyhua.co.uk/me/login.php